& Vibration Centre
Find the answer to your problem
The chances are, we have already solved it
- ASA ruling: wrist mounted HAV monitors do not measure to the standard … not suitable for regulatory risk assessment..
- 4 new things you should know about noise risk reduction best practice in industry
- Wrist mounted vibration transducers – not again!
- Radical update to noise risk management best practice launched at BOHS OH2017 conference
- Noise competency update + risk management Master Class
- HAV mis-measurement – to no standards whatsoever… New HSE guidance
- New test, new best practice to reduce hearing damage risk
- Noise recording and analysis workshop